*Sorry you haven’t won a prize, but it did get you looking at this page. Admit it, if I’d put ‘small print’ or ‘terms and conditions’ would you have clicked?
This is the ‘boring’ bit, the not so small print. Rather than typing it on every single page I will put it here.
The not so small print :
- Parkinson’s Disease (PD) is ‘bespoke’, everyone experiences it differently.
- I am not medically trained, so please do not alter any medication or anything at all without first talking to a medical professional.
- This is a personal blog about me and the way I deal with living with early onset PD – everyone is different.
- Congratulations you have won a cuddly penguin*.
- Disease progression is individual.
- There is no right or wrong way to feel emotionally or physically at any time.
- There is a huge list of symptoms. My symptoms, although will be shared by some people. Others may wonder why I haven’t mentioned a symptom which they suffer with. That is because everyone has their own version of PD.
- A piece of advice I was given by a medical professional was not to randomly google symptoms/information. Look on reliable websites, such as the NHS, or better still speak to someone.
- Did I mention everyone is different and experiences symptoms/disease progression differently.
- Am I repeating myself?
*okay that is a fib, sorry to disappoint, no prize. I was trying to think of a way of ensuring that you read the small print to the end, popping a mystery prize in might help, but would be difficult to organise.
At least hopefully you have now read to the end of this not so small print (congratulations, a lifetime supply of chutney – sorry another fib).